Our main aim is for you to have a lifetime experience.
Located in Santa Elena, Las Lagunas Boutique Hotel is in a rural location and on the waterfront. Flores Dock and Biotopo Cerro Cahui are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area’s natural beauty can explore Lake Petén Itzá and Central Park.
Las Lagunas Hotel features…
- 19 suites with lagoon views, private bathroom, hot water, phone, cable TV and internet.
- SHULTÚN Restaurant: Enjoy international cuisine as well as local specialties for breakfast, lunch & dinner (open from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m).
- Free wireless internet in lobby, restaurant, pool and snack bar areas.
- Parking lot
- Laundry service
- Daily cleaning service
- Daily turndown service
- Room service
- Museum with archeological pieces
- Inside tours
- 24 hour front desk
- Bilingual staff
- Money exchange (US$)
- Safety box (in your suite)
- Transfers to/from airport (under request)
- On site chef
- Meeting room
A calming and regenerative practice centralized around pain-relief after a long work day
Perfect for travelers who experience the strain of lifting heavy bags, long bus or plane rides, and trekking. This class offers a gentle and mindful sequence, inducing deep relaxation by focusing on the central health of your neck, back, shoulders, and hips.
You will focus on the centering of your breath and body – aligning the physical and mental by practicing stillness or gentle movement for extended periods of time. By exponentially increasing fluidity, elasticity and durability throughout your body, you are thus promoting stamina and vitality for an active day!